Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Laundry Detergent day (recipe included)

I made laundry detergent today. We were running low from the last time I made it, which was like FIVE MONTHS AGO. It lasts a long freaking time, and seriously costs me about fifty cents a batch. So yeah, it's pretty boss. I don't use chemicals or other unnatural substances in our home if I can help it, so my laundry shelf consists of vinegar, peppermint essential oil spray for scent, and this awesome laundry detergent, which I learned how to make over at Wellness Mama, because, well, she's awesome. So if you want to take a stab at it, it's super easy. I make the liquid, because I prefer liquid detergent, but there's a recipe for powder as well. Here's the post - http://wellnessmama.com/462/homemade-laundry-detergent/

No comments: